1. Start the hot comb quickly with simple steps.
2. A design of ceramic plates lets the brush reduce frizz and keeps your hair smooth like silk.
3. The heated hairbrush is innovated a built-in setting that will turn itself off after 20 minutes of standing time.
How to use:
- Wash your hair, dry it, and then comb your hair thoroughly.
- Plug the hairbrush into the power socket and press the power button to turn it on.
* Straight hair operation:
- Split the hair. Hold and tighten the hair root and place the prepared hair in the comb.
- Put down slowly from the root to the tip of the hair, repeat the action until make it wanted straight hair.
* Curly hair operation:
- To make the outer shape, hole the hair with your hand and roll it around the comb slowly, stay at the end of the hair for 3-5 seconds and repeat this action 3 times.
- To make the involute shape, hold the hair with your hand and slowly roll it inward at the end of the comb for 3-5 seconds, and repeat this action 3 times.
- After completing the styling, press the power button to turn the hairbrush off.